Why visit us?Our Undergraduate Open Days or Postgraduate Open Days are a perfect opportunity to:
- find out more about our range of courses
- speak to lecturers in your chosen area
- view our campuses and state-of-the-art facilities
- find out more about fees and funding
- discuss the application process with our friendly and informative admissions staff, and
- ask any other questions you may have about studying with us.
Undergraduate Open DaysOur Open Days are held throughout the year. You can book your place, and get all the information you might need to plan your visit from our Open Days website.
Our Open Days are taking place on the following dates:
- Saturday 22 June, 10am - 2pm
- Saturday 5 October, 10am - 2pm
- Saturday 2 November, 10am - 2pm
Postgraduate Open DaysWe also hold a number of Postgraduate Open Days. You can come and visit us on:
- Saturday 13 July, 10am - 2pm
Please visit our Postgraduate Open Days website for further information and to book your place.
Looking to study Healthcare Science, Nursing, Operating Department Practice or Social Work?Our Faculty of Health, Social Care & Education holds taster days/events throughout the year for our Healthcare Science, Nursing, Operating Department Practice and Social Work courses. These are held at sites around East Anglia, including Chelmsford, Fulbourn, Peterborough and Thurrock. These events give you the opportunity to find out more about the course and profession you wish to study, meet current staff and students, and take a look at our facilities.
Please see the event's pages for dates, times and details of how to register.