Whether you're a prospective student or currently studying at Anglia Ruskin, the Employability Service can provide advice on a wide range of topics helping you make an informed decision about your education and future career opportunities.
If you're thinking about coming to University, we can advise on:
- choosing a higher education course; we can help you apply for the course of your choice
- planning your future; we can help you look at your career options and choose a career that suits you
- provide advice for mature applicants
If you're a current student, we can help you:
- find a job by providing access to local and national job vacancies via our job search web page
- apply for that job by helping you to develop your CV and advise on making effective applications
- develop your interview skills
How to access our servicesWe offer face-to-face and telephone appointments, drop in sessions and an email advice service.
To book a time for a face-to-face or telephone appointment, or to find out about drop in sessions contact us using the details below.
- Telephone: 0845 196 6700 or 0845 196 6701
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about The Employability Service.